We are a growing Real Estate Office looking for a Transaction Coordinator for our New Construction team. We have 2 locations; an office in Cedar Mill, Portland, and a new office in Orenco Station in Hillsboro. You will be working remotely and in the Orenco office as needed.
This position will manage all administrative parts of transactions from escrow to close. This includes all escrow documentation, transaction timelines, scheduling of inspections and repairs, along with any additional administrative tasks as needed.
We are looking for someone who is highly communicative, organized, independent and self-managed. Must be able to problem-solve, research and execute the tasks in each transaction, often with little instruction. We need someone who is a forward thinker, dynamic, creative, self-assured, and a positive addition to our team.
• Create online real estate virtual files and share with brokers via required cloud services
• Collaborate forms needing signatures on both sales and listings with agents and principles
• Collaborate and collect/review required title documents- including opening escrows
• Follow up with cooperating agents, clients, title, lenders to collect needed documents
• Follow a transaction data checklist and update open/closed files in management software
• Track Timelines and share with brokers and principles online and in team meetings
• Assist all team members with preparation of offers, addenda and contracts
• Ensure file compliance and quality control and report to Managing brokers in OR & WA
• Fill out broker demands and coordinate splits between the brokers and sub brokers
• Report all sales and listings within one business day of opening or closing to NextHome Inc
• Track all passwords in on line shared file and update as needed
• Track, assign, monitor lockbox activity through sentrilock management
• Attend weekly meetings and prepare to present updates on all files to the team
• Use RMLS to assist Team in inputting listings as well as research for history and info
• Schedule and track inspections, reports, and all repairs.
• Coordinate all listings, including sign post installs, signage, listing paperwork.
• Add and update all listings in RMLS.
• Create all marketing materials for new listings, including flyers, digital marketing, and social media posts.
• Weekly check-in with New Construction team to ensure all files are on track
• Constant communication with agents, lenders, escrow and vendors to ensure the file is on track for closing.
• Must be able to manage several transactions at a time.
• OR Real Estate License
• 1 year Real Estate experience
• A working knowledge of all current technology including, but not limited to: Docusign, Docusign Transaction Rooms, MS office Suite, Google Suite, Adobe, and all social media platforms. Website experience would be a plus.
• Critical thinking and Problem Solving: If given a task that involves a skill or program unfamiliar to you, being able to investigate, research and acquire knowledge or skill on one’s own initiative is expected.
• A resume and references are required
• Please include a cover letter that incorporates your personality and conveys who you are; I.e. no templates.
• Because we are looking for a particular skill set and personality, if you have already completed a DISC assessment, please include your result in your cover letter. If not, you will be asked to take an assessment as part of the hiring process.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Erica Jensen at Erica@NextHomePDX.com.