Zeppidy is a Lake Oswego based Company whose goal is to remove the inefficiencies related to the home buying and selling process. The creators found that while you could find virtually any information you needed online related to the buying and selling experience, there was no one place that you could find it all. So, Zeppidy set out to offer all the information in one place and to ultimately provide cohesive data for agents and consumers to navigate quickly and easily.
The extensive information that the web-based platform embodies include:
- Census-derived, demographic information of a community
- Specific school information
- Area crime rates
- Interactive map of local shops and services
- Drive-time calculator
- Community real estate market data
- Collects property feedback from agents and potential buyers
- Sets up open houses, grouping by date and time
- Google maps with directions that can be sent directly to your phone
- Searchable by hundreds of variables such as zip code, neighborhood, and school names
Currently, the platform is in beta and only focuses on Southwest Washington and Oregon with plans to soon roll out nationwide.